Jewish Heritage Festival Celebrating Israel!
May 17, 2015
Featuring the Maccabeats!
Registration opens April 1, 2015!
Join us at the Jewish Federation's signature event! This year, we are taking over Raley Field and looking forward to welcoming upwards of 4,000 community members!
- MACCABEATS: Since their appearance in 2007, the Maccabeats have developed into an a cappella phenomenon with outstanding original material and a sense of humor. Come hear what 20 million You Tube viewers have been listening to!
- COMMUNITY CHOIRS: Come hear the voices of our community choirs. You will be inspired as well as entertained!
- KIDS CORNER: Features a bounce house, speed pitch, obstacle course, and a giant slide. There is also a River Kitty Zone for our youngest guests, featuring a jump house and inflatable farm bound house.
You asked for it and you'll get it with a newly revised menu of favorites!
- Hebrew National Hot Dogs
- Falafel Pita with Fixins’
- Tuna Sandwiches
- Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Hummus Sampler with Pita Chips
- Salad with Pita Chips
- Black & White Cookies
- Cut fruit
- More kosher items are in the works!
- SUPPORT ISRAEL: All dollars raised will help fund our Israel related programs and services, such as Teen Israel, Sister City, Partnership 2Gether, Joint Distribution Committee, and Jewish Agency for Israel. Plus, you could be entered into a drawing for $500 worth of great gift cards!
- KOSHER FOOD PANTRY: Donate non-perishable, hechshered food items to support Federation’s Kosher Food Pantry, which helps us address hunger in our community. Visit www.jewishsac.org/jfs for a list of needed items.
- CALIFORNIA CLOTHING RECYCLERS: Federation is partnering with this organizations, which collects used clothing and ships it to developing countries to be re-used or recycled. Donate men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing; shoes, purses, belts, or hats; table, bath, or bed linens; and stuffed animals.